WE ARE HIRING!
Edu Child Foundation Uganda is in search of two suitable candidates to fill in the positions of project field coordinators currently available in the organization.
Edu Child Foundation Uganda is an indigenous nonprofit organization in Uganda that is based and operating in Nebbi District (North-Western Uganda), with a mission of modeling holistic approaches in tackling poverty, illiteracy, gender inequality, rights violations, and other global challenges affecting vulnerable children, women, and youth in Ugandan rural communities.
Job Title: Project Field Coordinators (Nebbi Office) – (2 Positions).
Education: Diploma in Social work or any related field.
Work experience and requirements:
- 1 year Proven work experience in community projects preferably dealing with vulnerable children and communities.
- Willingness to work 80% of the time in the field.
- Proficiency in Basic Computer Skills – Preferably, MS Office Packages.
- Proven ability in project activity planning, budgeting, and report writing.
- Possess effective communication skills – both oral and written.
- Prior training in discipleship or willingness to undertake training and implement a discipleship course for kids is paramount.
Prefered Language skills: English, Alur (A must)
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Conducting Discipleship classes for all children supported by the organization, as a way of raising them into responsible, God-fearing, and positive change agents in their families, communities, and beyond,
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Ensuring that all projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues in the field and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate field meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Ensure, that project activities are in accordance with norms and standards of the organization and partners, as well as according to available budget lines and limitations.
- Keep management and program manager in the loop while taking any decision.
- Be responsible for conflict management and resolve issues in a timely manner within the framework of the organization statutes.
How to apply:
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can send their applications including a cover letter, updated CV/Resume with three (3) referees, and copies of academic qualifications/certificates (in one document (Word/PDF)) addressed to the Human Resource Manager, Edu Child Foundation Uganda. Submission of application and required documents should be done via email (email@example.com) indicating the job title in the subject line of the email. Only online applications before the closing of business on 16th August will be considered.